Friday, April 24, 2009

Are you good typography, or bad?


Lets start by looking at bad typography. The first image is for a dance studio, the graphic image is a hat which it takes a long time to get to dance from that. The next problem is the type itself the words "Abby dance studio" isn't bad but is it the best font that they could have chosen? He is what is most painful is the numbers for the phone number, What the heck??? It doesn't scream dance studio. The next picture in the middle was taken at a gas station. One question, does anyone ever check the signs? I don't even know what it was supposed to say, I think maybe the price? Moving on to the last bad typography. Here is what I'm thinking, there is technically nothing with the typography but overall the piece is just missing something. If you are trying to get people to order business cards through your company and you use that sign, I would say that you failed. If that sign is any indication of how my business cards with turn out I will go some where else.













No comments:

Post a Comment